People are possibly the most
socially complex animals on
earth. The slightest movement
of an eyebrow can have meaning.
Join me as I explain some of the best
tools I have found for improving
one's ability to understand and relate to
other people. In this blog I present tools
from neuroscience, Nonviolent Communication,
Byron Katie, Process Work, and more.

Wednesday, November 30, 2011


























Of course, very often team members are women. Thousands of years ago the marauding hordes that began conquest of this planet were misogynists. Unfortunately in conquering us, they passed on that meme.


The reason most of our famous people are men is not, as my son likes to wickedly tease me, because men are superior beings. It’s because our culture believes men’s work to be more valuable and important. My art professor assured us many times that male artists created more important art. He firmly believed it. In a culture where male ideas are considered to be more significant, it’s not surprising that women would support them.

I have several men in my past who were supported physically and emotionally by me and they are what they are because of my help. I will sink into oblivion. They get their pictures in the paper. I do not mind oblivion, because I simply do not need the notoriety. What I do mind is the belief that Love has no value. By ignoring the team, our culture ignores the power, creativity, value, and importance of Love and those who love. What a terrible shame.

No comments:

Post a Comment